What I’m doing right now. (inspired by Derek Sivers)
- I’ve just handed in manuscripts on two books: A ‘Productivity Ninja 5th anniversary re-release and a brand new book “Work Fuel: The Productivity Ninja Guide to Nutrition (co-authored with Colette Heneghan). We’re in edit stage, cover design, last minute changes, etc etc.
- ideas stage for the next two books (Productivity Ninja Guides on meetings and email)
- Prepping a sales pitch talk for all the book retailers for a big conference in September.
- Reaching out to lots of interesting folks to get them on Beyond Busy + Fortnightly episodes. I’ll start these up in the autumn again.
Role: Board Member of Think Productive
- Occasional meetings with TP’s brilliant MD. We had a great strategy session with the team last month – will be following up on all that.
- Finalising the support and funding arrangements (EHC) and school transition stuff for my autistic son. It’s gonna be a challenging few months for him.
- Prepping for a ten day baseball roadtrip to Kansas City, New York and Toronto. Excited.
Updated 8 August 2018.