- Doing my first London Masterclass event on March 20th so I’m in ticket-selling mode. Come along. Tickets here.
- Prepping for a couple of big corporate keynotes as well.
- Publicity for the new Productivity Ninja (which came out in Jan) and the brand new “Work Fuel: the Productivity Ninja Guide to Nutrition” which drops on March 7th.
- Writing a new one: “Fixing Meetings: A Productivity Ninja Guide”, with fellow Ninja, Hayley Watts. We are behind our original schedule on this, but it’s shaping up pretty well.
- Reaching out to lots of interesting folks to get them on Beyond Busy + Fortnightly episodes.
- The usual mix of small wins, frustration, admin and meetings that makes up being the parent of an autistic five year old.
- I’ve been a bit over-keen and already booked all my airbnbs and tickets for my baseball-watching trip to North America at the end of March. Let’s go Blue Jays!
Updated 4th Feb.