- Publicity mode for ‘Productivity Ninja’, which has a 5th anniversary re-release out now! I’ve been doing pieces for The Scotsman, the i newspaper and a few others.
- A brand new book “Work Fuel: The Productivity Ninja Guide to Nutrition” (co-authored with Colette Heneghan) comes out in March. There are proof copies available if you want to review it. Message me. We’re still tweaking, but it’s looking really great on the page. Exciting.
- Writing a new one: “Fixing Meetings: A Productivity Ninja Guide”, with fellow Ninja, Hayley Watts. I’m behind schedule on this one, but we’ll be doing focus groups with the first draft in Jan/Feb.
- Reaching out to lots of interesting folks to get them on Beyond Busy + Fortnightly episodes.
- Doing a few private keynotes at businesses in Jan, as well as ‘talks at Google’ and these free events in London and Oxford – come say hi!
- Wow, school holidays (as a single parent with an autistic five year old) are EXHAUSTING. Glad to be prepping for ‘back to school’.
- I’m finalising details for a book publicity and baseball-watching trip to North America at the end of March. Let’s go Blue Jays!
Updated 3rd Jan.