- I’ve just handed in manuscripts on two books: A ‘Productivity Ninja 5th anniversary re-release and a brand new book “Work Fuel: The Productivity Ninja Guide to Nutrition (co-authored with Colette Heneghan). We’re in edit stage, cover design, last minute changes, etc etc.
- ideas stage for the next two books (Productivity Ninja Guides on meetings and email)
- Reaching out to lots of interesting folks to get them on Beyond Busy + Fortnightly episodes. New series is underway!
Role: Board Member of Think Productive
- Occasional meetings with TP’s brilliant MD. We had a great strategy session with the team last week – will be following up on all that.
- Finalising the support and funding arrangements (EHC) and school funding stuff for my autistic son. It’s been a challenging time, but he’s settled in really well. There are so many kind souls working in schools, it’s pretty humbling.
- Coming to terms with ‘half terms’ and what they mean as a working parent. It keeps you on your toes, eh.
Updated 23rd October.